<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

SO Many Things

– The Apprentice Finale. I’m glad that Bill won, but I don’t really feel 100% comfortable with him supervising the construction of a large building. Let’s all remember that these contestants struggled to sell lemonade, and that generally cannot result in fatalities.

– Catfight! Yesterday I saw this girl just totally wail on another girl right in the middle of the street. Seriously, she almost knocked her into traffic. They were rolling on the ground, hair pulling, scratching – it was very Melrose. THIS is why I live in the city, for the cultural diversity...

– Disability. Yesterday I decided to walk the several miles necessary to get home from work, even though I had already run five miles before work. This was not a good idea, as I am unathletic. Today my legs are cramping like crazy, and I find myself longing for a Rascal Scooter from Electric Mobility.

– The Apprentice Finale, Part II. Wasn’t it awesome when the boardroom walls pulled away to reveal the live studio audience? Sort of a high school musical moment. From Omarosa’s hat, I’m guessing they were doing Hello, Dolly!

– Bad Comparisons. Yesterday I actually compared my life to an Edith Wharton novel, despite the fact that I am neither female, an opium user, or living in the early 1900s. This is why English majors need to be retrained or sterilized.

– Discovery! I’ve learned that the crazy woman who screams at people in the Loop (and admittedly I should be more specific) won’t scream at you if you’re on your cell phone as you pass by. Apparently, she feels that would be rude.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?