<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Happenings

– 10.5 on NBC. Apparently, this is a miniseries about an earthquake. Unfortunately, I thought it was a sequel to the Bo Derek movie. I am that dumb.

– Old People. Let’s face it, guys, no one wins friends by explaining how much better things were in 1940. Thanks for winning those wars and stuff, though.

– Employability. The other day my boss caught me trying to steal candy from her office while she was in a meeting. I also once ran into her as I came around a corner singing “Lady Marmalade” to myself. I think my only option now is to persuade her that I am mentally disabled. Maybe that’s not a tough sell.

– The Friends Finale. It’s fun to watch all of America pretend not to care, as we secretly check and recheck our VCRs. I don’t want to give away the secret ending, but I hear poison gas is involved.

– The Lakefront. First of all, if your child rams into me with a bike, I’m going to need at least a “sorry.” Secondly, if you can talk on a cell phone while you’re doing it, it probably doesn’t count as exercise.

– Slum Life. We’re going on week three without heating or air conditioning at my apartment here. Seriously, if we don’t see some progress soon, I’m going to pull up the hardwood floor and build a fire, just to prove a point.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?