<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Good News/Bad News

Unlike most days, on which my many humiliations become the source of your few cheap laughs, today the good news is for me and the bad news for you. I'm heading to Florida today for a long weekend, and will probably be so busy lounging on the beach with a Harlequin romance and tanning past my usual eggshell color that I won't be able to post. Or maybe it will be forty degrees and rainy and I'll be busy devolving into Ike-Turner-like paroxisms of rage at the world, who knows? But the point is that I'm abandoning you, so you'd better dig up your old collection of Family Circus comics if you hope to enjoy stale wit over the next few days. The one where Jeffy murders Dolly is my favorite.

I've checked with once-and-future Guest Blogger Kathy, whose critical raves last time around caused me serious feelings of self-doubt, and there's a possibility that she'll check in with all y'all "if she has time." See, one successful post and she's already gone Hollywood on us. Remember who your real daddy is, kids. And the next weekend you spend with me we'll go to the McDonald's Playland.

So I'm off. The part I'm most excited about is airport security. See you on Tuesday!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?