<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Coming Soon to Theaters Near You

We're going to have to talk about this picture for a minute.



Honestly, I'm pretty pleased about how I look in the 80's-style women's sunglasses I lifted from my friend's house. Actually, I think the picture communicates my feelings about the glasses quite well. Thumbs up. That pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

It's not every day that you see me with an open-mouthed smile, either. Maybe someone was dangling a bag of Funyons in front of me while this shot was being taken. It may surprise you to hear this, but I don't really recall this picture happening. Ahhh, missing time. Most people have to be abducted by aliens to achieve it.

But my favorite thing about this picture is my friend Celeste's clear delight with modeling her "Hitch" hat. This picture was taken several weeks before Hitch debuted and Will Smith stole America's collective heart, so she's way ahead of the curve. I don't know how a person obtains an advance Hitch hat, and I would never claim to be able to pull off the jauntily askew look that Celeste truly puts across, but I love it. Almost as much as I love a hot new romantic comedy starring Eva Mendes and Kevin James. My life has been richly blessed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?