<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

Around the Dial

I accidentally tivoed the president's speech last night because it was on in The OC's time slot. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about poorly-trained apes smugly dismantling all of the major social achievements of the 20th century, but it really can't compete with the wit and wisdom of Julie Cooper. And this is my second major tivo-related disappointment in as many days; Wednesday I thought I had a new Lost, but it was just an eerily-voiced-over clip show. I'm starting to think I won't even make it to May sweeps, when TV's brightest stars come out to shine.

But did anybody see The Apprentice last night? Tana with that bedazzler pretty much made my whole life worthwhile. Second only to the time she demonstrated her street cred by announcing in her Great Plains accent that some rappers were "in the hizzouse." I've got to find a soccer mom to teach me how to get by in the 'hood.

And speaking of the 'hood, I just found out last night that one of the Girls We Don't Like on the Second Floor drives the Crossfire I always see out on our street. Shoot, now I really wish I'd been friends with her. Or at least been in a loveless marriage with her. I mean, it's a good looking car.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?