<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Regrouping

Last night was a fun one. Apparently. I'm not all that clear on big parts of it. I remember telling a lot of people that I was going to be the new pope and that "there were going to be a lot of changes." I also remember a brief flirtation with an Irish accent. I do not remember how I got home or why I decided to sleep in a pair of suspenders. In fact, I don't even remember owning suspenders. But everyone loves a mystery, right? I'm just like Matlock, but drunker and less into powder blue suits.

I did wake up at 8:30 this morning, though. And there were three strangers sleeping in my living room. I decided not to call the police, however, as I could not say with any degree of certainty that I had not invited the strangers into my home. As it turned out, this was a wise decision, as the strangers in question were in fact my roommate's friends. Arrest and detention probably would not have been the best way for me to introduce myself. I mean, the chances are slim that they're into that sort of thing.

Now I'm trying to figure out just what to do with my day. The apartment could use a good cleaning, but the weather is probably too beautiful to waste it alone with a Swiffer Wet Jet. I feel like I should go and plant a tree or something. Too bad my backyard is concrete.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?