<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Partly Cloudy with a Sixty Percent Chance of Crazy

If the sun doesn't come out sometime soon, I think I will have no choice but to go insane. Seriously. Imaginary elf seeing, J.Lo stalking, Kleenex boxes for shoes insane. If the windows in my office A) opened or B) had ledges, then the people on those architectural boat cruises might really have something to gawk at. People need light to live, okay? It's not just a luxury, like Barney's or health care. I'd even settle for partly cloudy. Otherwise, I'm getting my torch and my pitchfork and heading down to the Channel Five Weather Center.

On the plus side, I did have Taco Bell for lunch today. Taco Bell Express, and I had to wait in line for fifteen minutes, but it was still fairly amazing. It was my first visit in over a month! We've vowed never to let that sort of distance grow between us ever again.

I just witnessed a near car accident out my window. A cab driver did a u-turn across three lanes of traffic, which was sort of ill advised. God love cab drivers and the excitement they bring to our city. Plus, they listen to public radio! Somebody has to.

Do you like how I've pretty much given up on structuring and organizing my entries altogether? That's how all the great artists do it. I hear Virginia Woolf wrote Mrs. Dalloway by throwing a bunch of index cards with sentences on them up into the air.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?