<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

So Many Questions...

Is it possible that someone's playing racquetball in the office next door to mine? I keep hearing things slam against the wall, and typically temper tantrums don't happen around here until we get closer to nap time. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Is anyone else disturbed to think our next potential Supreme Court justice doesn't know how to say no to eyeliner? I mean, sure, Scalia likes his rouge, and Thomas has been rocking the Just For Men look for some time now, but I don't think Pirate of the Caribbean is necessarily the best look for the highest court in the land. Although I do support the wearing of the huge ruffled dickey, like Sandy D always used to. That's why my choice would have been Keith Partridge.

Can I get a shout out for Guest Blogger Kathy and everyone else who just found out they passed the Illinois bar? It's the first big step on the road to professional disillusionment. But the good news is that the swearing-in ceremony is amazing. This year I hear they got Journey.

How difficult is it to keep an el train on the tracks, really? I mean, they're just kind of THERE, you know? They go in a straight line. It's not like there are any right angles or anything. I bet you anything the driver was playing Tetris on his Game Boy and forgot to hold on to the wheel. It is a pretty classic game.

Does anyone else think it's awesome that I've been listening to the original cast recording of Jesus Christ Superstar in my office this afternoon? My secretary definitely seemed to think it was pretty cool. At least I think that's what it means when she buries her face in her hands.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?