<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

On Holiday

Back in Quincy for the holiday. So far it's been fairly good, as I have spent 95% of it in my pajamas. Seriously, my plans for the evening include watching How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days with my parents and possibly driving to Wal-Mart to buy potato chips. I might play the piano a little (I'm all the way up to James Bastien's third grade book now) if I get ambitious.

We had our annual buffet restaurant trip for Thanksgiving dinner today. My highlight was seeing one of the waiters take rolls directly out of the store-bought package to put them in the serving dish. My grandma also had some pretty choice anecdotes about people named Chet and Myrna she used to know when she worked at the courthouse in the 1940s, though. Oh, and they lost our reservation somehow, so we got to stand awkwardly in the lobby and run into former little league coaches and children's theater directors for about twenty minutes. The holidays are all about togetherness.

Yesterday I learned that you shouldn't try to check your email while you're driving. You should, however, definitely jam to your Kelly Clarkson CD. After all, it is the season to be Thankful.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?