<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

What's Cooking

Interesting weekend here. Roommate Liz cooked a huge Thanksgiving meal for last night, so most of Saturday and Sunday were spent with her in the kitchen blasting her Justin Timberlake CD, occasionally setting off the fire alarm (not her fault -- they go off constantly -- I've decided not to be concerned), and asking me to taste things. My main contribution was not attempting to cook anything, but I did also craft a lovely centerpiece out of construction paper and buy an amazing "party tray" of salami and pepperoni. Because nothing says Thanksgiving like a hunk of pepperoni on a Town House.

Other than that, things were quiet. I got caught up on some back episodes of The OC, although I'm still not quite up to date (I haven't yet viewed the Mischa Barton Nip Slip, tragically). I took the trash out about six hundred times, during the daylight this time, for fear of making any more new friends. I made plans to go to Best Buy, but failed to do so. Oh, and I slept. A lot. I dreamt that I was drowning in a pool filled with Zima and the captain of the math team at my high school saved me. I'm not kidding.

And it's a short week here because of Thanksgiving. It feels like grade school, when everybody was all hyper because break was coming. Maybe we'll get to eat candy corn and watch movies.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?