<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Class Struggle Continues

Roommate Liz has fleas.

We can't be precisely sure how she contracted them, as she isn't a stray collie, but my bet is that it was from one of her many unsavory sexual encounters. No, in truth we believe they stemmed from the less-adorable-in-retrospect canine who lived in my condo before us. (Not by himself, although that would make an amazing Disney movie, likely starring Tim Allen.) But certainly it's a sobering development; rather than a Friday night on the town, we'll be having a Bug Bomb in my living room. I hope at least I get a decent contact high.

Of course, since it's us, we've decided to make an event out of this. We're going to wear camouflage pants and paint our faces for full-on combat with the encroaching enemy. There will also be a head-to-head viewing of Platoon and Arachnaphobia. And of course a box of wine. You know it's the good stuff when it tastes like Kool-Aid.

I have been scratching ever since I found out the diagnosis, however. And just when I thought I was out of ways to make strangers on the train think I'm crazy! Good times.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?