<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Collection of Handy Conversation-Ending Phrases

-- Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?
-- Of course, things haven't been quite the same since I had that Thighmaster accident.
-- You know, Jane Pauley is kind of a cunt.
-- In some ways, I think people are probably too rough on Hitler.
-- Hey, who wants to take a crap on me?
-- I really admire the later works of Chevy Chase.
-- That whole Middle East situation is kind of a laugh, don't you think?
-- Hi, I'm Elton John.
-- I hope you're not one of those people who's all hung up on people not dating after they get married.
-- Do you want to see my collection of Precious Moments figurines?
-- I've memorized over four thousand fun facts about American history!
-- I mean, who hasn't been indicted on a drug conspiracy these days?
-- You know, I actually wrote something about that on my blog!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?