<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Preparations

My ten year high school reunion is tonight, so obviously I've got so much to think about. What should I wear? Can I really pull off a tube top? Who am I going to see? Can it please, please be the girl who got me busted for driving my Neon over the grass strip in the middle of the parking lot when I was in 10th grade? What will everyone be up to these days? Won't there at least be one or two people who have made tentative forays into the world of amateur adult video? When they say "three drinks" are included with admission, is that like top shelf? And is it weird to ask my sister to drop me off and pick me up? A DUI in Quincy is maybe not the very last thing I need (Paris Hilton's album comes to mind), but it's pretty damn close.

No, in truth, I'm really not thinking about tonight that much at all. My sister brought the SEGA home, so it's mostly been Sonic the Hedgehog. And my dad found a Commodore 64 emulator, so there was some badly-pixelated Wheel of Fortune as well. Wow, it really is a pretty retro weekend. I hope there's an Alanis Morrissette cover band.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?