<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Further Highly Convincing Proof of How Incredibly Cool I Am

So my law firm had its annual prom a few weekends ago. Of course, they don't officially call it the prom, but it's so totally obvious. Everyone's so completely worried about who's going to be king and queen and if they're going to be able to "lose it" that night. But anyway, so as to fully complement the postadolescent vibe, we decided to take a limo to prom.

Somehow I was surprised to find that there was alcohol in the limo, perhaps because I had already been drinking. It was delicious, though. And note the classy laser lights on the ceiling. Totally makes the ladies wild.

On the way back, we got an SUV limo. It was like a dream come true. And look, Roommate Liz and I are doing that totally artistic thing where we take pictures of each other taking pictures. We are so awesomely meta.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?