<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 20, 2006

Now Let Us All Give Thanks

Roommate Liz and I had our annual Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday. As per usual, Roommate Liz did the cooking as her contribution, and I stayed out of the way for mine. There was a turkey that weighed more than my dog (and was twice as delicious), two kinds of potatoes, and lots of different vegetables that I did not eat. It was quite the affair.

Did I mention that there were door prizes? Bobby and I discovered the many uses of the fake moustache kit.
Before its trip to the "sauna" (and subsequently our digestive tracks), the turkey defrosted via my tub.
What would Thanksgiving be without sluttiness? Here the Slutty Turkey and the Slutty Pilgrim stop by for some pie.
Guest Blogger Kathy brought these delightful pilgrim cookies, which are almost too cute to eat. Almost.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?