<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

As promised, here are some snaps from this year's Jay & Liz (or Liz & Jay, depending on the results of the pending litigation) Holiday Party. The photo credit goes to one Sister Meg.

Proving that even my most bizarre impulse purchases can ultimately have a purpose in life, the pirate pinata served as the King Antiochus, Enemy of the Maccabees pinata. Here, Liz laments that I ended up throwing the pinata on the floor and stomping on it rather than allowing it to be beaten with a stick in an orderly fashion.


In case you were wondering, Roommate Liz dressed as a Slutty Reindeer for the party. She's wearing ladies unmentionables from Target over some pretty mean brown gaucho pants.


For my part, I had the most amazing holiday sweater of all time. That's an entire snowman family on the front, by the way. Although I think the kid is adopted.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?