<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Good Times

Sister Meg was in town this weekend and, avid documentarian that she is, decided to capture a few moments for posterity. She's a regular Annie Liebowitz, I tell you.

Friend Amy gave me a Flavor Flav clock for my birthday, which I think will certainly intimidate opposing counsel at my next deposition. The only problem is deciding what to wear it with. I'm otherwise somewhat light on bling.


Roommate Liz works on her Bears legwarmers, a process that would continue right up until her halftime performance of Bear Down at the bar. There was a bit of stapling involved in the final product as well, I must disclose.
You're looking at the reason I ended up falling asleep by 9:30 PM on my birthday. Although I still maintain I was drugged.

Prince be damned, this is the REAL half time show. She looks great in assless pants, too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?