<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Golden Opportunity

I've been having a terribly hard time thinking of topics to write about lately. Maybe it's because we're in summer rerun season or because writing about work might get me fired or because I don't want to sound like a drunk or a slut, but I haven't really been too inspired to write. The good news is I haven't devoted 1000 words to describing the new toothbrush I got or the fifty-seventh crazy taxi experience I've had. Still, though, I hate to not post regularly. I might lose both of my readers.

So if you have any suggestions for things I should write about, you are more than welcome to send them my way. Don't get too excited, because I'm not going to take pictures of any body parts or share my credit card information, but I will have a committee of noted experts (likely including Dr. Joyce Brothers) to review your submissions and pass on the best ideas. Maybe it will be a 10,000 word essay on the causes of the Civil War (slavery) or a series of haiku about Lindsay Lohan, who knows? The point is that you'll be doing some of the work for once. And doesn't that feel good?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?