<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 15, 2007

This is Kind of Sad, But...

My sister and I had a little Top Model photo session the other day. It was a Sunday night and we were kind of bored, so where most people would turn to alcohol, we decided instead to pull out the old digital camera. It gave my sister the change to bring out her inner Janice Dickinson, telling me that "smiling makes everyone look fat" and that "sometimes I look like I have rabies." Plus I mastered Tyra's classic distinction between a shot for a men's magazine (shoulders back) and a women's magazine (shoulders forward). Look for my spread in Seventeen later this fall.

This is one of the outtakes. I kind of look like I might throw up. Plus I'm clutching the brim of an imaginary top hat.
How do I manage to look surprised when I was, in fact, posing for the photograph?

Look how sporty I am! I feel like I could have my own column in Soccer Hooligan Monthly.


Here I illustrate the old maxim that glasses make you smart. I'm doing lots of difficult math in my head.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?