<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Possibly the Most Important Day in American History

The premiere of season four of Project Runway is tonight.

All of the drama. All of the clothing made out of common household objects. All of the Nina Gah-cia.

I don't think Heidi is pregnant for this season, but who knows? Seems like Seal can't keep his damn hands off her.

I have seriously structured my whole week around this moment. I am completely swamped at work right now, and I have to judge a moot court event this afternoon, but still I have blocked out the evening in my calendar. I don't care if I get hit by a car on the way home; unless the ER has Bravo, I'm internally bleeding at home, thank you very much.

I really think that Project Runway might actually be the thing that could bring peace to the Middle East. Who cares about centuries old religious conflicts when Tim Gunn is in the house?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?