<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sweet, Delicious Spam

Can I just say how much I love the fun variety of subject lines out there for spam emails about the size of my penis? Here I was thinking that "Add Inches to Your Size" was pretty much the industry standard, and along came all kinds of wonderful options. For instance, there's the brutally shaming "Guys With Small Penis Look Pitiful" or the cleverly cautionary "Don't Let Your Dick Provoke Her Laughter." Then there's the rhetorically questioning "Why Be An Average Guy Any Longer?" and the hopeful "Encouraging News For Your Willy." My favorite, though, just might be the vast oversell of "Women Would Perform Your Every Wish If You Were Well Hung." Classy.

Here are some more, presented without comment. Just keep in mind that they're all real:

"There Are No Losers Among Possessors of Long Dicks"
"Rarely Will You Meet a Girl Who Would Say She Likes Small Dicks"
"Let Your Dick Become Something She Will Never Forget"
"There's No Need to Enumerate the Advantages of a Larger Penis"
"Great News for Men in Despair"
"Feel the Sweet Taste of Sexual Power and Passion With a Bigger Penis"
"Don't Be Left Out, Join Millions of Men in the Revolution!"
"Get More Pleasure in Love With Your New Big Phallus"

Now I can't wait to check my spam filter each morning!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?