<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Recent Events

So I went to Walgreen's at 11 PM tonight for no apparent reason. I bought fish oil pills (they're nutritious AND delicious) and an eight-pack of paper towels ("paper," as my cleaning lady calls it, is one of her favorite things in the world). I used the Chase ATM. I even tested my blood pressure while I was there. Tis a very glamorous life I lead.

In other news, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for next week's Top Model finale. For the first time ever, a plus sized model has made in to the top three. And as a bonus, she's an enormous bitch! She keeps saying the things we're all thinking, like "Hey, Fatima looks like a giant skeleton!" and "Wow, Lauren doesn't know how to use a knife!" I haven't really been so nuts about any of her photos, but hey, Top Model isn't really about, you know, modeling. It's more about getting emaciated women to cry for no reason.

Speaking of which, apparently Tyra has now done 500 episodes of her talk show. I know this because she had a special episode in which she talked about her highlights. Which included an episode in which she conquered her fear of dolphins and another episode in which she conquered her fear of Naomi Campbell. I'm pretty sure I know which one I think is scarier.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?