<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Quincy Trip, by the Numbers

Articles about people I went to high school with that my mother left on my bed: 3
Approximate length of my bed, the same bed I've had since childhood, in inches: 4
Times I have already been to Wal-Mart: 2
High school classmates now serving as Wal-Mart cashiers: 1
Packages of tube socks purchased at Wal-Mart: 1
Uncomfortable remarks about sex made by my grandmother: 3
Uncomfortable remarks about race made by my grandmother: 5
Names of Cubs players mispronounced by my grandmother: 10
Laptops currently running in our living room: 3
Times my mother has accidentally misplaced her Word toolbar: 2
Times my dog has awakened me at 6:30 in the morning: 2
Planned trips to Ruby Tuesday's: 1
Times I have been accused of being "cranky": 2
Arguments that have ensued: 2
Days until I leave: 2

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?