<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Day

So I had all kinds of plans to sleep until noon today, and yet I woke up at 8:45. I would like to be able to blame the impossibly loud trash men who attack my alley twice a week or the fighting/fucking couple upstairs, but the fact is that I woke up of natural causes. One minute I was dreaming that I was being forced to perform my role in my high school musical at the age of 31 (not so weird now that it's actually happened) and the next minute I was trying to find my glasses and lamenting the oddly vertical state of my hair. It's a sad world when a man can't self induce a coma. Next I'll lose my ability to waste hours playing Brickbreaker on my Blackberry.

Anyway, now I'm trying to come up with a plan for all this extra time. Some time outdoors is definitely in order, as the recent lack of sunlight has left me looking like an extra from the beloved Eddie Murphy action comedy Walt Disney's The Haunted Mansion. I also think I will go to the grocery store, as eating has always been sort of a hobby for me, especially as compared to the alternative of dying. Oh, and a trip to the dry cleaners is definitely in store, unless I want to end up wearing gym clothes and that 1970s pantsuit I wore to my law school prom to work this week. I am, as you know, a little bit of a fashion plate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?