<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Under Seige

It's Air & Water Show weekend, so all week long I've been subjected to intermittent dive bombings of my home and workplace. At first I was constantly seized with the urge to curl into the fetal position under my desk, but now I've rather gotten used to it. Plus we have the advantage of having all the tourists gathered in one place, so I don't have to worry about them blocking up the aisles souvenir shopping at Walgreen's. I am very serious about my home and pharmaceutical shopping.

Tomorrow I'm going to an Air & Water Show party, which should be fun. It's always nice to have others around you craning their necks to stare up at planes. It makes the conversation go so much more smoothly.

Other than that, this weekend is the weekend when the deck project moves forward. I have sanded and cleaned, and now I just have to wait for it to dry so I can refinish. I feel very rugged and manly right now. Also dirty. Perhaps the two are linked.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?