<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Leaving, On a Jet Plane

There are days at my work when not a lot happens. I spend the whole day reading cases or writing briefs or attending meetings. And then there are days when I get a call at 2 PM telling me I'm going to upstate New York.

I don't know if upstate New York is a place where people generally want to go or not. I haven't even really had time to think about it. But I do know that I'm packing a carry on bag for a trip tomorrow afternoon. Also that I have to drive about an hour and a half after I get to Buffalo to get to my destination. Also that there is a Country Inn and Suites involved.

I wonder what kind of rental car I'll end up with. Last time they "upgraded" me to some enormous boat with a name I'd never even heard before. This time I'm hoping for a Chevy Lumina. Do they even still make that? If not, they should.

Did I mention that The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is on right now? I have to admit that I'm having some trouble with the details. First of all, is Maria Bello supposed to be Rachel Weisz? And why is their son suddenly like fifteen years older than in the last movie? Of course I trust the makers of the Mummy series implicitly to have developed excellent answers to these questions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?