<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Bust A Move

My work changed office buildings this week and it has me a bit discombobulated. Now I have to remember to go to the 40th floor instead of the 41st each morning, and to go to the north side as opposed to the west. My desk is near the front of my office instead of the back, and I have cabinets on both sides now, as opposed to just the one. Tuesday I tried to go to the break room and ended up in the copy room. And I've walked into the office next door to mine mistakenly about six times. It's always a great conversation starter.

There are some really fun things about the new space, though. We have awesome space age vending machines where a little robot arm grabs your coke for you and carries it to the tray you take it from. There's an ice machine that can give you a combination of water and ice at the same time. And the light fixtures automatically adjust to the amount of daylight coming into the room so you don't have to deal with fluorescent glare all the time. I feel like one of the Jetsons. Preferably the robot maid.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?