<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Lost Wiikend

I have recently developed a taste for the Wii and I fear it is going to result in me losing everything. Seriously, I am so addicted that I could easily see myself no longer going to work, ignoring all my friends, and neglecting my personal hygiene. I have already dropped several hundred dollars to feed my habit. I spent fifteen minutes choosing a hairstyle for my mii and seriously considered writing a complaint letter because there weren't more options for noses. I think I'm getting tendinitis from swinging the controller too vigorously. I think I would probably kill a man if it would raise my tennis skill level to pro.

There are so many awesome things about the Wii I can't even tell you, though. All of the games are really active and participatory and the virtual players all have goatees and glasses and hilarious combinations of names like Kosumi and Chet. No one has hands or feet, though, just little nubs. Generally you can play with two, which means I now have additional ways of alienating my sister, and the scoring is really complicated and unfathomable, which only causes you to want to play more. Oh, and there's always something more you can buy. I'm already thinking about getting the game with the steering wheel. I just want that damn wheel, what can I tell you?

Anyway, if you're not hearing from me, it's not because I'm dead. I'm just racking up skill levels. This is all going to look very impressive on my resume.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?