<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 01, 2010

Revolution, Televised

So Karaoke Revolution has turned out to be fairly hilarious. I like it because it has nothing to do with actual singing and also because I designed an avatar with a ridiculous hat. Really you just want to make sure to hold pitches for exactly the right length of time and, if possible, add a lot of vibrato just before the end. The biggest challenge has to be that eventually someone has to sing the Jason Mraz song. Oh, and there are several in Spanish. In both cases you just have to do your best to ignore the lyrics.

I'm sure we'll be playing a lot more now that the Olympics are over. In case you hadn't guessed, I was sad to see them go. They're so much more entertaining than Dateline NBC. (I would say they're more entertaining than Law & Order: SVU, but I can't, because Mischa Barton is slated to be a guest star. The Beautiful Life: TBL lives on in spirit.) I skipped the Closing Ceremonies because I had to work and because the presence of Avril Lavigne had been threatened. Why can't anyone work her into some sort of non-proliferation treaty?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?