<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekender

I guess the big news from this weekend was my discovery of Totchoes, which are tater tots covered with nacho toppings like cheese, beans, guacamole, and sour creme. Now this may sound like someone was searching for a better way to induce a heart attack, but in fact that is absolutely the case. I like to have mine with a side of ranch.

I also found something else that's cheesy and terrible for me, in the embodiment of "The Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleading Scandal" on Lifetime Television for Women. It had many of the classic hallmarks of a Lifetime movie, including random impassioned speeches and plotting that was at once obvious and difficult to follow. It also had a career making performance from Jenna Dewan's hair, which was thick and lustrous throughout. I'd already seen the lighter side of cheerleading from ABC Family's repeated airings of the Bring It On saga, but it took the wisdom of a Lifetime to show me that cheerleading has a dark side as well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?