<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Possibly the Last Set of Wedding Shots You Will Ever See (This Year)

So I finally uploaded the pictures from last weekend. Get ready for some pine trees, people.

The ceremony and reception were at this amazing house on a cliff. There was also a guest house that came equipped with a VHS copy of Grease 2. Because that's the best way to make people feel welcome.

There were all sorts of precarious steps carved into the cliffs so that you could get down to the water. Getting back up was another matter entirely.

The old man and the sea. The middle-aged man and the lake just doesn't sound as good.


The bride definitely knows how to smile with her eyes. I was too busy trying to pull my jacket back from the weird place it kept trying to put itself. Tyra would not be pleased with me.

I just like this picture because I look really concerned for no reason at all. Perhaps I'm worried that I'll be attacked by a wolf or something. We did see one. It didn't pose much of a threat, though, as it had already been run over by a car.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?