<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Bags & Broads

The bags players have returned to the sidewalk in front of my house. It's got me wondering if somehow I travelled back in time several years and did not know it. I thought that the frat boys of America had officially moved on to playing beer pong and coming up with excuses to get each other naked, but I guess I was wrong. I've got four bros and a case of Miller light decorating my front steps to prove it.

Also, I ate a quarter of a giant box of nerds this evening and my stomach is officially not loving it. Who knew that eating twice your recommended daily intake of sugar in a single sitting would be a bad idea?

But the good news is that there's a really incredible Lifetime movie on right now in which a mother starts having psychic visions after her daughter goes missing at a wild high school party. But rather than having visions of, say, where her daughter has gone missing to, exactly, she has seemingly irrelevant visions of things like her paperboy's artwork and her daughter getting mad at her best friend for fucking her boyfriend. And she keeps shouting at people randomly about how they have to help her, except it turns out they don't. Oh, and she doesn't appear to be aware of the existence of the internet. Classic programming, this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?