<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Have Seen The Future

And it was okay.

The movie The Future, that is. From the writer/director of Me and You and Everyone We Know. I really thought that one was pretty fresh and interesting. This one was, well, a bit more depressing. And in parts weird. But I enjoyed it, overall.

We saw it in the small side theater at The Music Box, which is maybe the size of my living room. The screen is maybe three times the size of my television. The seats also seem somehow miniaturized, and the two tallest people in the world sat right in front of me. That had to impact my enjoyment level.

Also, all of the previews there were for strange movies I've never even heard of before. Things about like Hitler's sister and some cellist with asperger syndrome and some weird math thing. I started to get a headache before the movie even began.

On the plus side, it was a beautiful day, and we walked. Also I was able to pick up the chewable vitamins I really like on the way home.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?