<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mr. Fix It

So we had a handyman come out yesterday afternoon to fix one of our light fixtures. He set a ladder up in the hall, took the fixture down, and said he was going to get some parts and would be right back. And then he never returned.

Needless to say, I find this to be confusing behavior. I do not imagine that there is a plot to steal a single relatively undistinguished light fixture afoot, but I am hard pressed to come up with a better explanation. We have heard nothing from him or his company since he walked out the door yesterday. Could he have been involved in a horrible, disfiguring car accident? I do hope not, and yet that at least would explain what's going on here.

Are we to expect that he could return at any given moment? I'm almost afraid to go to the bathroom lest I miss out on the return of my light fixture.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?