<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

File Under Awakenings, Rude

So we have a new cleaning lady. I know this because she walked in on me in the bathroom at 7:30 this morning. It almost made me drop my iPhone in the toilet. Which could have seriously endangered my Candy Crush. But instead I just stupidly yelled "Hello! I'll be out in a minute!" As though she was hoping to have an amazing heart to heart. I honestly think she was more scared of me than I was of her, though, at least judging by her many exclamations in a foreign tongue.

You see, the previous cleaning lady never showed up before, say, 8:30, which gave me time to get my New Adventures of Old Christine on while getting dressed and ready for the day before heading out to the train. Apparently this new lady is more proactive. She did separately request that I show her where the cleaning supplies, towels, and vacuum are, though, which seemed a bit odd to me in light of the fact that they are all in the same place. Maybe she was just afraid to go looking for things in light of our earlier run in?

So I got ready in record time and ended up at work half an hour early. While she, apparently, went at our shower with dynamite and battery acid, as I have never seen it cleaner. A little more of that and I may have to marry the lady.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?