<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 10, 2014

So There's A Lot Going On

I realize I've been a bit, um, absent lately. I'm having a few family issues that are not sufficiently hilarious to bear discussion here. Also work has been kind of crazy (for my current work, which means staying to 5:15 on occasion) and I'm getting started on a new show, which takes a lot more time than frankly any thirtysomething person who is not, say, Ryan Gosling should probably be spending on anything performance related. And for some reason I agreed to write a chapter of a book on a legal topic that it turns out I don't really know that much about, at least not off the top of my head. So that's taking up a surprising portion of my life.

Anyway, I have great excuses for my absence, which was always good enough to get me out of study hall in junior high, so I assume it will work just as nicely here. Fret not; I'll be back in time to sign your yearbooks and tell you to KIT keep in touch and stay cool this summer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?