<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 26, 2014

Well...

I hesitate to say that I am back, because the fact of the matter is I may well disappear for many months at any given moment, much like Renee Russo's career. I promise that I won't come back with a new face, however.

I don't have that much by way of explanation, either. Mainly I just had stuff to do. Dealing with my dad's passing, my mom's illness, their two houses in a city five hours away from mine, the mold that chose to grow in one of those houses, the many acres of grass surrounding those houses that never seems to stop growing, except for when it is covered in giant piles of leaves or snow. Also watching my fair share of HGTV, to be sure. But blogging never really made it to the top of the list or, frankly, even to the vicinity of the list. And there are actual lists at all times, I mean that. That's why half my income is invested in post-its.

Not that there aren't things that, in retrospect, I wish I'd been commenting on. Robin Thicke becoming the saddest person in Sadville was pretty fascinating. I enjoyed the Sony leaks, if only because I share Angelina Jolie's passion for developing character through anachronistic wigs. Oh, and Kim Kardashian's ass photos. Actually, I probably wouldn't have commented on those just because I know she wants us to. And yet I just did! Damn you, Kim, you evil genius!

Anyway, I am back? Sort of? Or maybe I'm not? I guess we'll all kind of just have to wait and see.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?