<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 10, 2015

Barcelona Photos, Part 2

And so it goes. Sagrada Familia gets its own day. I mean, just look at it.


They estimate that it will be under construction for several more decades. Which is nothing compared to road work in Chicago.


We got to go up in one of the towers, which was a terrible idea since I am mildly afraid of heights. Overall worth the panicked grabbing of railings, however.


Gaudi invented all these new geometric forms for his design, like these branching columns. Which isn't really a big deal, since I invented sexting.


I love the stained glass, which is by the way unretouched in this photo. Like I even know how to do that, or anything.


This is the ceiling. Which you probably could have guessed. It doesn't look like, say, the mud room.


Did I mention it's tall? It gets tired of being asked how tall it is, though, so try to contain yourself.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?