<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 13, 2015

Barcelona Photos, Part 3

The saga continues.


More Gaudi. This is inside Casa Batllo. I included that guy taking a picture in my picture on purpose because I'm really meta.


This is the exterior of La Pedrera. Those wrought iron balconies are super cute, sure, but they're murder to get your sweater snagged on.


Part of Park Guell. A Top Model final runway was actually filmed in this park, which makes it all kinds of historic. It's how Caridee English became the single biggest name in fashion.


The front entryway at La Pedrera. Which is beautiful but sort of impractical, if you ask me.


This is the attic at La Pedrera. It has that "geometry lesson" feeling that's so popular these days.


This is the exterior of Casa Batllo. Logically it probably would have come first, but blogger seems to have its own ideas about the order of things. Who am I to judge?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?