<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Madrid Photos, Part 2
 
This is still happening. At least I'm not disappeared any more, right?
 

They let you climb up on their cathedral, where there are all these stressed out statues. This one just lost his iPhone, I think.


Goya is everywhere in Madrid. Well, not the actual Goya; he's still dead. I know because he's actually buried in this chapel he painted. I guess after all that work it kind of seemed like the thing to do.

This is the entryway of their history museum. I'm pretty sure I saw something like it on Love It or List It once.


There is no shortage of fountains, statutes, and the like. I think their economy is pretty much statute based.


Their archeology museum has lots of cool mosaics and other old things they dug up. Even they drew the line at digging up Meg Ryan, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?