<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 10, 2015

Disappointment

How did I not know that Salt N Pepa played Market Days this weekend? They were three blocks from my house and somehow I didn't get out there to take my top off and throw it at them. I feel like this is really the fault of the liberal media, and not mine at all.

True story: a friend of mine almost booked Salt N Pepa to play her wedding when she was drunk at her bachelorette and googling. She discovered just how reasonable their rate was and was only thwarted when her fiancé (sober) refused to give her his credit card number. Of course, there was an open issue as to Spinderella's availability, so I think it was better for her that it didn't go through.

They also had En Vogue and All-4-One at Market Days this year, making it pretty much exactly like my prom, except with slightly more public hand jobs.  Oh, and they had Blu Cantrell, which must have made for a pretty interesting set for the fifty-seven minutes she wasn't singing "Hit 'em Up Style."

But the point is I missed all of it. I did go to Market Days, but only briefly for purposes of drinking. So I guess it wasn't a total waste.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?