<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 30, 2015

This Actually Happened

Yesterday we drove for about an hour (each way) to attend a festival for beagles and their owners. In the rain. I can't really explain what motivated this behavior, other than to say that we keep thinking that socializing our little lady more will make her somewhat less crazy. That did not exactly work out, as we got not one but two hostile rug pees upon our return to Chicago.

I will admit that I found the presence of so many beagles to be somewhat amazing, however. They are cute and generally quite friendly, such that I had many approach me and ask to be petted. (I will enjoy the muddy paw prints on my pants for many days to come.) And they gamboled about and played with one another, whilst our little social defective sniffed around pensively and shrunk from any form of contact. Plus there was a fantastic gift bag -- it was just like the Emmys, but more prestigious.

Anyway, I have devolved into madness. And probably will again next year. Frankly, I enjoy the dysfunction.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?