<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Shock, Dismay

McDonald's all-day breakfast is a lie, people! This one is bigger than Benghazi and Whitewater combined.

Turns out you can't just get any breakfast item you want all day. No, it's limited to like McMuffins and those sad little pancakes I've never seen anyone actually eat. Bacon-based items are completely out of the question. Which makes no sense, because don't they have bacon cheeseburgers on the menu all day? You can't just grab some of that bacon and slap it on a muffin for me?

Of course, I didn't find out until I was already in the drive through. So I had no choice but to order a tragic McMuffin and console myself with a large fry. Which was secretly kind of amazing. Probably just because I've been eating a whole lot of salad lately.

If there hasn't already been class action litigation over this, I would like to nominate myself as a named plaintiff. Thank you for your time and attention.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?