<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Happy Day

I turned 39 yesterday! Well, maybe that's not a exclamation point type of sentence, but it is certainly true. It was a relatively quiet, pleasant day, complete with baked potato soup, Vanderpump Rules, and good friends bearing alcohol. I did have to work a bit, but I actually didn't mind, since I like the case and the people involved. Plus I knew I had today to do pretty much nothing, since the Super Bowl is kind of a non event for us. Last year I slept through it, waking only briefly to watch the BeyoncĂ© part of the halftime show. I stand by my choice.

It's been a great year! I have a new house that I love, which is only slightly covered in beagle urine. I have a new job that seems great so far and actually provides paper towels in the bathroom. And I impulse bought a garment bag and a box of hangers on Amazon so I could get over the free shipping limit. Could life possibly get better?



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?