<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 06, 2017

On the Town

For the second weekend in a row, Ian and I went to dinner just the two of us, got lightly drunk, and blew off other plans to come home and watch Vanderpump Rules on Hulu. Last week, at least we had the excuse of the weather being miserable. This week, it was Ian's birthday, and he decided that the best give I could give him would be for us to skip the play we were supposed to go to and get into our pajamas instead. To be fair, we've ended up wishing that we'd walked out the last two times we went to the theater, and I couldn't even tell you what this play was going to be about. Coming to terms with something, I would guess. Or the American Dream.

There were actually very few if any regrets involved, to be honest with you. Dinner was at Little Goat Diner, and therefore quite delicious and filling, and I did have no fewer than four drinks involving two different kinds of liquor in about two hours. I mean, it was Cinco de Mayo, and I had to be culturally aware. And we're finally in season four of Vanderpump, which so far involves a third nose job and a surprising number of adults in a bounce house. Sometimes you just have to take time to smell the roses, you know what I mean? Or in this case, the combination of lavender and the faint odor of urine that I imagine Lisa Vanderpump smells like.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?