<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Was Totally Going to Write About Something Else, But...

...these random images that are apparently in my "Google archive," whatever that is, cannot be ignored.


How terribly ominous! It seems like maybe a pigeon was murdered, but I have no recollection of that happening, much less photographing it. And frankly it makes me think less of myself.


Is this some sort of astrological thing? Religious? Whatever it is, sign me up, because these guys clearly know how to party.


I feel like this might be racist? It's so hard to tell with clip art these days.


This I do remember. I decided to fill a tiny cubs hat with beer for some reason. I have no regrets.


This is my photo from the law school directory. What marvelous bangs and sideburns I had! I am sure this look will come back, if indeed it was ever present in the first place.


This is a shot from my improve comedy days. I assume I am asking the audience for the name of a profession and a location that will fit on the stage. We'll somehow segue that into something vaguely sexist and/or homophobic, I assure you.


Who doesn't have a photo of Kerplunk in their archive? Communists, that's who.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?