<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 01, 2020

Coming Soon to a Theater That May or May Not Be Near You!

I forgot to mention that I'm doing a show, assuming that we're not all quarantined to avoid coronavirus. This one is kind of different from my usual productions, too, in that it is mostly me. And about me! I'll be telling the thrilling story of my legendary amateur performance career in a series of song parodies and mostly-true anecdotes. Roles ranging from non-racist first grade George Washington on a cardboard horse to embarrassed-looking fortysomething playing a gay caricature will be covered. And there will be special guest stars!


Isn't photoshop so much fun?


No photoshop here, folks -- that's my honest to god sparkly hat.


Reservations are available at http://davenportspianobar.com/events/a-life-on-the-stage-by-jay-schleppenbach/ 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?