<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 20, 2021

And Now for Something Completely Different 

So stuff has been happening while I was endlessly posting about Portugal, I guess. Mostly work and television related:

-- We're officially required to go in to the office once a week now! This is a huge sacrifice, obviously, but they make it work by bribing us with snack foods. 

-- I saw my boss in person for the first time since the pandemic. He looks the same. I've put on twenty pounds of athletic muscle, of course.

-- We watched one episode of Squid Game to see what all the fuss was about. I loved the bizarre English dubbing, but could do without all the random murder. Not sure if we will watch another.

-- We watched the first season of PEN15 and enjoyed it. Maya's drum solo was one for the ages.

-- Like much of gay and female America, we were captivated by Jen Shah's arrest on Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. Crime does pay, at least in terms of quality television.

-- Just to prove we are still able to function in society, we also had dinner with friends and did '90s karaoke in their basement. I chose the subtle and important Joan Osborne classis, "What If God Was One of Us?"

So life goes on, even if it is not quite as photogenic.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?