<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Lately 

Here are some visual highlights of the last few months. 


These are our back decks as seen from above, courtesy of my friend's drone. Note in particular: my poor posture, the geometric rug from the Jill Zarin collection, the couch cushions drying out on the roof. A lot going on.


Here is Dolly trying to hide from the Air & Water Show under my desk. It did not work, or I would have been under there with her.


We went to the de Kooning exhibit at the Art Institute. They had more than just this one drawing, obviously. But it's fairly representative.


I have long depended on bar bathroom graffiti to elevate our political discourse.


We were of course unable to get tickets to actually see the museum at the Obama Center, but the playground got high marks.


I don't hate it, honestly.


We took the kids for Christmas in July at the Walnut Room. I had a salad.


Maggie for some reason wanted to pose with this Barbie display at Macy's. If we're being honest, I kind of did, too, but society.


Much like posing with Barbie, we posed with Dorinda Medley from the Real Housewives of New York. It took ten minutes to get through the line and I couldn't think of anything to say to her.


More than a year late, and only as the summer nears its close, they finally re-opened the park near our house. At least the dog park was popular.


This is a girl from Camp Rock 3 who I think looks like my friend's sister. 



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?